For your convenience, there are several different options for purchasing tickets for Sandler Center events. To purchase tickets, visit Ticketmaster.com or visit the box office at 201 Market Street, Virginia Beach, VA.
Accepted Methods Of Payment
Cash, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, and Discover are all accepted methods of payment at the Sandler Center box office. No checks are accepted.
Handicap accessible seating is available at various locations throughout the Sandler Center. Handicap seating is available to the patron with the disability and one guest. To purchase handicap accessible seating, please call (757) 385-2787 during box office hours or email email@example.com. When purchasing tickets online at Ticketmaster.com, click the wheelchair icon on the event ticketing page to purchase accessible seating. Please be aware that only certain events online have accessible seating available. Resident company events, such as the Virginia Symphony Orchestra, Virginia Arts Festival, and Symphonicity have limited accessible seating available through our site, so patrons should call the box office to check on the availability of accessible seating.
All seats are subject to a facility fee that may not be not included in advertised prices (included at the discretion of the promoter). Tickets purchased online are subject to additional service charges. Additional service fees are not charged at the Sandler Center box office.
Box Office Info
201 Market Street Virginia Beach, VA 23462. Located inside the front atrium.
Box Office Hours
- Monday - Friday: 10am - 6pm
- Saturday: 10am - 2pm
- Sunday: Closed (unless this is an event day)
- 1 hour prior to doors opening, unless otherwise stated. Subject to change.
- New Year's Day
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- President's Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Black Friday
- Christmas Eve
In the event of a canceled or rescheduled performance, information will be available on the Sandler Center website. An email will be sent to ticketholders at the email address connected to their ticketing account. If an event is canceled, refunds will be automatically applied to online orders. Customers who purchased at the box office will need to return their tickets to the box office for a refund. If the event is rescheduled, tickets purchased for the original date will be honored on the new date.
If the tickets were purchased at the Sandler Center box office:
- Cash: If a patron has paid cash, there are no instances when a replacement voucher will be issued for lost tickets.
- Credit Card: The following information will need to be presented in person at the Sandler Center box office: customer name, date of purchase, and credit card used. Once the original order has been located, a replacement ticket voucher will be printed and the original tickets will be voided.
If the tickets were purchased online:
- Please wait until 48 hours prior to the start of the event, to allow time for the tickets to arrive in the mail. If they still have not arrived by then, please contact the Sandler Center box office at (757) 385-2587 to report your tickets lost or not received. They will give you further instructions once you place a report with them.
Replacement tickets may be picked up on the day of the event, 2 hours prior to the start of the show. This is to ensure the safety of your tickets. Once tickets have been replaced, no other replacements can be made. Tickets may only be picked up by the person listed on the account as the ticket purchaser. They must show a valid ID and the credit card used to purchase the tickets.
We have a strict no refund policy.
Will Call Information
Tickets purchased online for pick up at will call will be available 2-3 hours prior to show time at the Sandler Center box office.
- A confirmation number, picture ID, and the credit card used to purchase are required to pick up tickets.
- Patrons may also leave tickets at the will call window; however, the Sandler Center is not responsible for unclaimed tickets.
- Tickets will be released only to the person whose name appears on the ticket envelope. If you need to designate another person to pick up the tickets, please call (757) 385-2587 and have them add the authorized person to the account.
A police report may be required by Sandler Center Management to prove the validity of stolen tickets. Stolen ticket passes will be given out at the discretion of the Box Office Manager and only after verification of purchase. The pass will have the location of the original ticket(s) printed on it.