Box Office Update
In an effort to keep our Box Office staff safe, we will be closing the Box Office until further notice effective March 23, 2020 at 6:00 PM.
- For ticketing questions, please email us at [email protected] or message us on Facebook.
- If you purchased tickets for an upcoming event and would like a refund, please email us at [email protected] and a Box Office representative will return your message as soon as possible.
For your convenience, there are several different options for purchasing tickets for Sandler Center events.
Accepted Methods Of Payment
Cash, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, and Discover are all accepted methods of payment at the Sandler Center Box Office. No Checks are accepted.
Handicap accessible seating is available at various locations throughout the Sandler Center. Handicap seating is available to the patron with the disability and one guest. To purchase handicap accessible seating, please call (757) 385-2787 during box office hours or email [email protected]. When purchasing tickets online at YnotTix.com, click the wheelchair icon on the event ticketing page to purchase accessible seating. Please be aware, only certain events online have accessible seating available. For some of our resident company's events, like Virginia Symphony Orchestra, Virginia Arts Festival, and Symphonicity, they have limited accessible seating available through our site, so patrons should call the Box Office for those shows to check on the availability of accessible seating.
All seats are subject to a facility fee. These are sometimes not included in advertised prices (this is done at promoter discretion). Tickets purchased online or charge-by-phone are subject to additional service charges. Sales done at the box office windows do not have additional service charges.
Box Office Info
201 Market Street Virginia Beach, VA 23462. Located inside the front atrium.
Box Office Hours
- Monday - Friday: 10am - 6pm
- Saturday: 10am - 2pm
- Sunday: Closed (unless this is an event day)
- 1 hour prior to doors opening, unless otherwise stated. Subject to change.
In the event a performance is cancelled or rescheduled, the information will be immediately available on the Sandler Center website and contacted via the email connected to your ticketing account. If an event is cancelled, refunds will automatically be given to phone and online orders. Customers, who purchased at the box office, need to return their tickets to the box office for a refund. If the event is rescheduled, tickets purchased for the original date will be honored at the new date.
If the tickets were purchased at the Sandler Center Box Office:
- Cash payment: There are no instances when a replacement voucher will be issued if a patron has lost their tickets who have paid cash.
- Credit Card Payment: Come into the Sandler Center Box Office. The following information will be required: the customer's name, date of purchase, and credit card used. Once the original order has been found, a replacement ticket voucher will be printed and the original tickets will be voided.
If the tickets were purchased through online ticketing or by phone:
- Please wait until 48 hours prior to the start of the event, to allow time for the tickets to arrive in the mail. If they still have not arrived by then, please contact the Sandler Center Box Office (757) 385-2587 to report your tickets lost or not received. They will give you further instructions once you place a report with them.
Any replacement tickets will only be allowed to be picked up on the event day, 2 hours prior to the start of the show. This is to ensure the safety of your tickets; because once tickets have been replaced, no other replacements can be made. Tickets can only be picked up by the person who is listed on the account as the ticket purchaser with a valid ID and credit card used to purchase the tickets.
Print At Home Information
After selecting Print At Home at checkout, you should receive an email with your ticket information to the email entered on your account. If you do not, first, check your junk box or spam folder. It's possible that the email was sent there by your email provider. If the email is not in there, please follow the steps below.
- Go to YnotTix.com to the Sandler Center ticketing page.
- Click "Sign In."
- When you get to the "Sign In" page, type in your e-mail/account number and password under the "Returning Online Customer" category.
- Once you have successfully signed in, you will be able to resend your print at home tickets.
We have a strict no refund policy.
Will Call Information
Tickets purchased online and over the phone for pick up at the Will Call will be available 2-3 hours prior to show time at the Sandler Center Box Office.
- A confirmation number, picture ID, and the credit card used to purchase the tickets are required to pick up tickets.
- Patrons may also leave tickets at the will-call window; however, the Sandler Center cannot and will not accept responsibility for unclaimed tickets.
- Tickets will be released only to the person whose name appears on the ticket envelope. If you need to designate another person to pick up the tickets, please call (757) 385-2587 and have them add the authorized person to the account.
A police report may be required by Sandler Center Management to prove validity of stolen tickets. Stolen ticket passes will be given out at the discretion of the Box Office Manager and only after verification of purchase. The pass will have the location of the original ticket(s) printed on it.